Saturday, August 22, 2009

what happens in vernal when we get bored?...PAINT FIGHT!!

goodness goodness goodness..... i just have to say i have great friends. now this is kinsey and i after our "paint fight" and no it was not just us two. there was four other guys that got in the fight with us but for some odd reason the two girls were the ONLY ONES WITH PAINT ON THEM IN THE END!! which is just harsh ya know? the guys were not supposed to gang up on us. lol but we had amazing fun. and this picture doesn't do my hair justice because when we STARTED my hair was down.... and when we ended there was so much paint in my hair it looked like i had no hair at all! by the way i just love my purple nose.

hahahahaha nick and trevor got a little slap happy.

2 comments:

  1. I always say -The bigger the mess the more fun your having!!
    You could enter those cloths in the 'decorate your duds' catagory at the fair ha-ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha....ha....ha.....grrreeeaaat.

    ReplyDelete