Monday, September 7, 2009

Labor day weekend at the cabin


craw-dad fishing


Edgar is quit the fisherman! those things were the creepiest things in the world!!



this picture of jace and cielo cracks me up



her hair looked the best out of everyone's that day lol




sweet cielo


and then grandma nelle' got everyone lookin for "SEA SHELLS" (they were really snail shells)




graci and cielo loved to make the rocks go "cur-plunk"
but at the same time cielo was getting a little to brave with the water.



while we were at the pond graci and grandma nelle' found a little lady bug and graci was laughing and sayin, "aawww! hes so cute!!


Cielo just cracks me up. they set up a little picnic and then cielo just sat their for ever and ate all her pretend food. lol it was so cute.

3 comments:

  1. I agree, time seems to stand still. Your pictures truly captured the mood and setting.


    Except where's the pic's showing you dieing of all your allergy's?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need those pic's!!! (excpet the disgusting one of my side-shot making me look prego...) please let me copy them onto my computer soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. dude! i was dieing!! there is no need what so ever to have documentation of those horrible moments!!!! lol lol :)

    and of course you can totally have those pics!

    ReplyDelete